The Public Transport Authority of Cairo
• The Presidential Decree No. 2716 of 1966 and Presidential Decree No. 174 of 1976 are among the facilities of the State that have a direct and effective impact on the economic and social aspects of life because they are closely related to the vital interests of citizens who use various public transport (bus, minibus, , Tram, Nahari) and as an artery of life especially in Greater Cairo (Cairo, Giza, Qalyubia).
• The National Investment Bank (NIB) has invested LE 1.0 billion in investments during the period from 2009/2010 to 2016/2017.
- Improving the level of service provided to citizens.
- Development of the transport fleet of metro, bus, minibus.
- Preparing workshops and garages with machines and tools.
- Rehabilitation of facilities and facilities associated with the Commission's activities.
- Monitoring and periodic monitoring of loads to rehabilitate the power plants operating the metro.
- Providing health services for the employees of the Authority and their families.
• These investments contributed to the implementation of many constructions and supplies to the public transport authority in Cairo.
- The development of the public transport hospital, the Authority's warehouses, the most important of which are Port Said, Cairo, Katamia, Amal, Maadi, power stations based on metro operation.
- The purchase of (250) service buses and tracking equipment, machinery and equipment for the Suez Canal and New Cairo Metro, and the import of (50) Fatties, the number of (50) engine for heavy traffic of the fleet of transport.
- Replacement and development of the transport fleet and the massive demarcation of the New Cairo Metro.
- Control center for metro operation- Operation Control Center.