General Authority for Culture Palaces
** The Authority aims to participate in raising the cultural level and directing the national awareness of the public in various fields of art (cinema, theater, music, folklore and formative arts, child activity and library services in the governorates) through the establishment, replacement and renovation of cultural houses and libraries.
** The National Investment Bank (NIB) made investments to the Public Authority for Culture Palaces during the period 2014-2017 at LE 368 thousand to replace, renovate and establish cultural houses and palaces throughout the Republic, which contributed to the opening of many of them,
- Renovation of Port Said Cultural Palace, July 26, Shatby, Salhia, Al Ayat, Future (15 May)
- Renovation of Al-Fashn Culture House, Zanin, Al-Kab.
- Replacing and renovating the administrative building at Shebin El Koum Culture Palace and the furniture manufacturing and repair workshop at the artistic creativity palace in Giza.
- Renovation of four sites in the villages of Arment in Luxor (Zureiqat tribal - Zureiqat Bahri - Democratic - Rayaniyah).
- Replacing and renovating a cultural palace in Qanatir al-Khairiya, Rihani, Cairo.
- Replacing and renovating Al - Anfushi Culture Palace, Mostafa Kamel, Alexandria.
- Establishment of the Culture House of Wadi Karkar, Dahmit - Nasr Al Nuba in Aswan.
- Establishment of the Cultural Center in Kafr El Sheikh.